Working with us
Join our thriving educational community at The English College Dubai, where we foster the growth and professional development of a highly experienced and qualified team. Our closely-knit, motivated staff shares a commitment to our school’s core purpose, vision, and values.
Many of our dedicated team members, predominantly from the UK, have chosen Dubai as their home for several years. This vibrant city and the UAE offer an array of activities, events, concerts, shopping, and outdoor adventures, including endless beaches and picturesque wadis for hiking.
As a flourishing school, we take pride in our diverse student body, with nearly 1,350 students representing over 86 countries. Our unwavering commitment to safeguarding and promoting student welfare is reflected in our rigorous child protection screening process. All applicants undergo thorough checks, including criminal background and reference checks with past/present employers. Explore our Child Protection & Safeguarding Policy for more details. Join us in shaping the future of education in a dynamic and supportive environment.
We are committed to providing a safe and happy environment for all our employees and in which our students can thrive and learn. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all our employees and students. All employees are subject to appropriate vetting procedures including satisfactory references and criminal record checks from both country of residence/home country and any other country of residence.
If there are no vacancies at all or none that suit you, we also invite speculative applications from our contact page.
Year 1 and Year 3 Primary Teachers (Maternity Cover)Competitive salary, dependent upon qualifications and experience.Full Time
- Apply here
- Primary Teachers join our team from January 2024 to cover maternity leave.
- Therefore successful candidates will be able to demonstrate their capacity to meet our whole school vision.
- The successful applicant will:
- Be honest, transparent and have integrity.
- Have a good honours degree.
- Hold a QTS or PGCE teaching qualification, preferably from the UK.
- Have a minimum of two years’ experience of teaching.
- Be able to provide a UK enhanced DBS or equivalent police check.
- Be professional in appearance and conduct
- Be willing to contribute to the wider curriculum and support the vision of the school
- Full job description