Inspection & Accreditation
We are regularly inspected by the The Knowledge and Human Development Authority (KHDA) through its Dubai Schools Inspection Bureau, reviewing and rating the quality of education provided by us.
Please click on the links below to view KHDA’s Dubai Schools Inspection Bureau reports:
Here are some of our 2019/20 Report highlights:
- • 62% of categories are rated Very Good or Outstanding
- • All progress and attainment categories in Secondary Science and Mathematics increased to Outstanding
- • Students’ personal and social development in Foundation, Primary, Secondary and Post-16 remains Outstanding
- • The care and support of students in Foundation, Primary, Secondary and Post-16 remains Outstanding
- • The school’s progression in international assessments is above expectations
- • The impact of leadership is above expectations.
KHDA Report (2019 – 2020)
KHDA Report (2018 – 2019)
KHDA Report (2017 – 2018)
KHDA Report (2016 – 2017)
KHDA Report (2015 – 2016)
KHDA Report (2014 – 2015)
KHDA Report (2013 – 2014)
KHDA Report (2012 – 2013)
In line with our Mission to ‘to deliver an excellent education where every student will develop the skills, attitudes and academic qualifications needed to succeed in life’, our accreditations reflect our commitment to do exactly that.
We are a member school of British Schools Middle East
Our Key Stage 4 (GCSE/International GCSE) and Key Stage 5 (A level) students follow programmes of study and take final examinations set by Pearson Edexcel, AQA and Oxford International AQA Examinations awarding bodies.